Friday, December 31, 2010

Good bye 2010.....Hello 2011...!


Goals for the New Year

I won’t say I am making resolutions. To say that I am going to resolve to do something is setting myself up for failure. If for one day I don’t do what I resolved to do, have I really failed or is starting back at it the next day okay? Instead, I will make goals. Reachable, attainable, but not easy, goals…the kind that one still strives and works for.

The list will grow as goals are reached. If we stop making new goals then we stop learning, growing and achieving. I hope to still be challenging myself until I am no longer able to think or breathe.

*Get my home the way I now want it for my children, my business and myself.

*CrossFit on a regular basis…no excuses…
unassisted pull-ups, hand stand and hand stand pushups, dead lift in the 200’s, run a half-marathon, pistols, of course the list there can be never ending….

*Run for a school board position and whether I win the election or not have a clean campaign in which I can enlighten others to the happenings in the district and encourage them to get involved. Either way I will still be active in every way possible.

*Zip line

*Metro Dash, Warrior Dash and Tough Mudder

*Become a facilitator for Love and Logic

*Get a couple more classes in.

*Might be vain but… Be able to wear a bathing suit and be comfortable in it.

*Stick with a Paleo diet

The past year was definitely a challenge but with incredible friends (new and old) and family it is behind me (as much as possible) and I am very happy. I have been in remission for 8 years. I complained about a haircut but there was a time I lost about two-thirds of it. I have so much to be thankful for and believe me I am.

Thank you to everyone for being in my life, I am a better person because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment