Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love

Love…..

Love is such a funny thing… wonderful at times, hurtful at others. It can have you falling over backwards for someone or crying your eyes out.

When you are hurt, even once, you start to not trust yourself or others… sometimes you are hurt enough that you are not capable of feeling love. Don’t get me wrong, I love my children, family and friends with all my heart, just a special someone for me I can’t love. That is where I am now. It’s a horrible place to be. No matter how hard you try it’s just an emotion you can’t feel, an emptiness inside. It’s not like I don’t want to but am just incapable of it. It was funny when the psychic said the same thing to me with no information given to her… all I could say is “I know.”

I also know that one day there will be someone that comes into my life and will change all of that. (The psychic said that too) I will just keep doing what I do, living and trying new things. One day I hope that will change, maybe that one day won’t have to be too many years off from now.

Until then………

No comments:

Post a Comment